I do not understand why all casino players don’t sign up for a Club Card or a One-Club Card for a group of casinos at every casino they visit. What are your objections? Is it getting on a mailing list, receiving junk mail, too much hassle or concerns about your privacy? Let us take these objections one at a time.
Here’s the worst thing that can happen to you–you get ‘junk mail’ for free rooms or low rates, free food, cash voucher, birthday greetings plus promotional news. I will take that junk anytime!
Gosh, you have to schlump (is that a word?) over to the casino promotions booth to sign-up and most of the time you get a free gift, cash-food voucher or a casino promotion specifically for new members.
Is that any more hassle that going to your bank or lifting up your mattress when you are gathering your gambling bankroll for a casino visit?
Easier still and to avoid schlumping, head for your favorite casino website and sign-up online.
Speaking of the internet, most online casinos have jumped on the comps bandwagon with Players Club, Cash Back Programs and Percentage Bonus offerings–a www comp benefit.
An additional benefit and time-saver is to sign up for one-card to use at a group of casinos. I have provided a Listing of 9 US Casino Cards Merged.
The current and lasting trend is to combine several casino properties under one named Slot Club Card to form a MegaClub. Use your card at all participating casinos to gather points.
For further details of participating casino locations, I suggest you search the internet or contact any one of the casinos in the group. This list is current at the time of writing but may change.
1) Harrah’s–Total Rewards: Harrah’s properties plus Showboat Casino, AC, Harvey’s Casino, Lake Tahoe and Rio Casino, Las Vegas.
2) Park Place–Connection Card: Includes Bally’s, Caesars, Grand Casinos, Flamingo, Paris and Hiltons.
3) Isle of Capri–Isle One: All properties
4) Mandalay Resorts–One Club: Includes properties in Vegas, Reno, Detroit and Tunica.
5) MGM Mirage Card: Includes properties in Vegas, Detroit, Biloxi and Laughlin.
6) Station Casinos–Boarding Pass: Includes 7 properties.
7) Fiesta–Amigo Club: Fiesta Henderson and Las Vegas.
8) Ultimate Rewards Club: Arizona Charlie’s East and West, Las Vegas
and the Stratosphere, Las Vegas.
9) Coast Clubs in Vegas: Includes 5 properties.
You are adding to your precious bankroll by participating in the casino club. Cash back, free food and rooms–all monies that you can add to your gambling pot.
Further, as far as privacy–well wake up to the real world–we lost that years ago.
You cannot hide within this wired and wireless world. (that is www to you).
Of course, you do not have to divulge private information and yes, casinos are tracking your play but that’s to determine your qualifications for the many benefits of the card, not to spy on you.
I received an e-mail from a reader who frequents casinos and has never signed up for a slots card and wanted to know how.
My reply: make a beeline for the promotions booth in any casino or the casino site and sign up now.
Let us all take a moment of silence for the points and freebies this reader and others have not received. Yikes, I cannot do it–it hurts my thrifty heart too much–ouch!
Do not play just for comps, but do take advantage of the casino cards and the casinos, in this case. I do whenever I can.
Before choosing an online casino to play in, you have to keep some things into consideration in order to have the best experience and also get value for your money. Here are the top things to consider:
1. Know the maker of the software used in the online casino. The top casino software makers include Boss Media, Microgaming, RTG, Net entertainments, Playtec, and Cryptologic. Most reputable casinos use software from these companies as they have become trusted with time and are usually reliable. They also do not come cheap and any online บาคาร่า casino using these is likely to be a highly reputable one.
2. Find out about the customer care support offered by the online casino. You should be able to reach the support team easily and through different methods. There should be options form emailing, calling as well as live chat. The support should also be available 24 hours a day, all through the week. To find out how reliable the support team is, email them and check how long they will take to get back to you.
3. Find reviews on the casino from different players and casino review websites. You can interact with other players on casino forums where you can learn which are the most trusted online casino websites. You will also get a lot of tips and advices on how to play and win games.
4. Before settling on the casino where you will be playing, you have to know the graphical interface that the casino games have. You may not prefer playing flash or Java games either because you have graphical software that you like or for different reasons. Download demos of the games offered at the online casino to determine whether you will enjoy playing them when you decide to play for money.
5. Check out when is the set payout amount and period of the casino. While some casinos will offer you your winning in 24 hours, other take weeks or months. Also, the minimum payout varies from casino to casino. Some offer payouts of $5,000 while other require you to accumulate up to $15,000 before you can request payout.
6. Finally, read the Terms and Conditions of the casino. Know how regular bonuses are offered and what is the criteria of redeeming bonuses. Find out whether the bonuses can be exchanged for cash or freerolls, and know what the casino’s policy is in case of a standstill. Use the bonuses to your advantage to get more plays or accumulate different points offered by the casino.
Before you start playing at an online casino, do enough research to ascertain its legitimacy. Do not be fooled by the cool websites and big bonuses available. First, find a reputable online casino and then you can start analyzing it based on your preferences and what it offers. Also, before you start paying for money, ensure you understand the rules of the game as regards to playing and making your payments.